Friday 29 April 2016

Marriage Money Life Friendship

Once upon a time marriage was an agreement between two people written with love and taken oath in front of God to celebrate that they will live together for rest of their life. With the time passing by and this eager of every human being to be successful and have more in life has changed the value of marriage. Since childhood I had this image in my heart that two people meet fall in love and get to live together and we call it marriage. But when it came to my marriage I was taking in lots of new information like marriage is more like an agreement to make sure you are secured in each and every way (financially/security) for rest of the life, in marriage a guy is always right (according to my x-inlaws, that's why they are X)

Even though my marriage didn't last long but it does gave me lots of information about living with a Guy, which is nothing like how i imagined it to be, plus money matters. Yes, it does. I know many wouldn't like my view on this particular thought, but that is what I have experienced. I am not just talking about my relation, but also including many different couples whom I have closely noticed. Lets talk about this deeply.

First I would like to talk about what goes through the guys mind, if the girl is educated good, but if girl is educated plus from a good background (financially) then its a Yes ofcourse. I have seen guys who used to be a lover to every second girl, to change into a homely guy just after marriage. Yes there are some rare cases where people change, but when person change due to love than you can see the difference in their behavior for everyone not just one person, as person who change inside will also change outside. I just cant believe that a person can be only respectful to one and not for rest of the world. What is different if a girl parents has money? she just becomes more valuable? Some of these married guys just make me feel sorry for the girl, as all they talk about is money, Has money taken over Love? All that matters is Materialistic life? 

Moreover they only want to be involved with people with contacts and money, they got all the time for those people, but if someone who unfortunately no longer has anything to offer them, then they are too busy. I didnt learned my lesson in a day,  it took me awhile to see the difference. Means if i had money and contacts than they would come to me as well, but I am glad that I dont and so should all of you if you have ever felt like that. If someone choose  money over you than it is just not worth it to have that person in your life. I do understand some people we cant just delete and throw in recycle bin, but we can step away from them. Better to be with less people but those who dont care and showoff. 

I am very thankful to those few friends, who not only stand by me but are there for all ups and downs in my life. 

Have a wonderful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your generous comment. Follow me on Google+ So that you do not miss out on my future posts.
:)