Thursday 21 July 2016

Help ... Does it even exits???

Before becoming a mother my life was quite different and never had to think about having someone's responsibility or how to get through one day at time. Life was about planning weeks and months in advance. But now its the other way around, not only I have two little eyes looking upon me for everything also I am only worried about one day at a time that is today.

When i think about help than things like cleaning, washing, getting a job comes to my mind, life is changed now and so has its meaning. I am an Offspring lover (for those who don't know its a television soap i love to watch), when i see Neena struggling alone with stuff being a single mother but still doing a great job as being a Mum. Other than this all being a scripted series i still love watching it. Certain things i can relate to my life but others are too good to be true. Life give you several ups and downs and all you need to do is take it as it comes. Sometimes i feel like do we even have a choice? and the truth is NO. We dont have a choice, as we cant go and chance the present or future.

I have been raising my little one by myself since she was 2 months old. My family has been there emotionally but other than that no one ever helped and the harsh truth is no one even offered. I cant totally blame them as I was very much into being an Independent single mum, but that doesn't mean i wouldn't have loved some help. Same goes with the friends, they were there and still are but mostly are even scared to offer some help.

If i move to job hunting its another heartbroken game for me. From last one month i have received not even one single call but have received many emails about my application being unsuccessful. I even asked my friends who are at good positions in good companies, but i wasn't surprised when they couldn't help, as that is how my life has been so far. But never say never, i still have hope and will figure out something and eventually will have a job that i deserve.


Here is a thumbs up to all the wonderful single mums looking for work. Keep on trying, good things will come your way eventually. The road is hard and very disheartening but we have to keep on walking on it because of our little ones. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your generous comment. Follow me on Google+ So that you do not miss out on my future posts.
:)