Sunday 5 March 2017

Happiness

Emotion helps us to know what and why we are feeling, there are many different type of emotions but today I am going to talk about Happiness. Happiness is one of the best emotion loved by almost everyone. And the good think about this emotion is that it starts from one person and can spread to the one close to them as well. Yes it is contagious, which is atleast in this case is good.

Remember that one day when you were just so tired and just wanted to get home and the person sitting next to you in tram/train or in next car gave you that smile and it totally cheered you up? I do.
It was not long ago when I moved to Melbourne in 2006, I was homesick, tired and hungry. Travelling in tram I was almost ready to shed tears and than I realized this man looking at me. I had my sad face on and the moment I saw him he spread his smile and it suddenly filled me with happiness. Just like Poppy says in Trolls movie that happiness is in inside all of us we just need to find it.
 
Sometimes I find it in my daughters smile or sometimes in her play. It doesn't mean I haven't had the days when nothing seems right and I doubt my abilities of a mother, but that's life. In this scenario I don't even think it makes a difference that I am a Single Parent or no, as every other person go through this, we cant do anything about it. Some people feel happy by making others feel low, that's the meanest thing someone can do, but unfortunately people like that do exist.
 
Lets move on and try spreading a smile around us and make this world better place to live. Not everyone is going to give you a smile back but even if you get few smiles back that will make your and that person's day. Have a wonderful day. :)
 
Comments are Welcome.. xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your generous comment. Follow me on Google+ So that you do not miss out on my future posts.
:)